Ask the Chef: Bradley Day
Posted in News, Ask The Chef, New York
Get to know STK Downtown’s Executive Chef Bradley Day a little better…
Chef Bradley Day has spent his career cooking with and learning from some of the world’s most renowned culinary masters. Now as Executive Chef of STK Downtown, he brings nearly 20 years of impeccable skill and experience to The ONE Group’s flagship location. Day’s impressive culinary pedigree and extensive experience in both the New York City and London markets gives him a unique advantage and talent for delivering world-class cuisine and must-try dishes that diners can’t resist.
In our first installment of ASK THE CHEF, we dig a little deeper into his interests.
1) What is your hometown?
2) What is your favorite item on the STK menu?
Beef tartare and scallops
3) What inspires your dishes?
4) "I always keep _________ in my fridge."
5) What would you choose as your last meal on earth?
Anything cooked from my great grandmother
6) If you could cook for one famous person – living or dead – who would it be?
7) What is a food/culinary trend that you’re over?
8) What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
9) What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
Season with your sensors
Sample Chef Bradley’s signature creations at STK Downtown NYC!